The Ukulele Kids Club is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization which donates high quality, mahogany ukuleles to kids in hospitals by working with/through Music Therapists. The UKC actually enables these kids to take these ukes home, as a gift of “Music for Life, as they call it. As of April 2017, they have given away more than 3,200 instruments in over 160 children’s hospitals across the country.
- Performance by Lucky U Review
- Performance by Jaiden & Roan Rothrock
- Performance by Johnny Foodstamp
- Performance by GadzUkes - Girls with Ukes (Lisa Webb & friends)
- Performance by The Ukedelics
- Performance by Bob's Your Uncle
- Strum-a-long to close out the night